Matteo's accomplishments at age 15 are absolutely astounding...
Matteo Musso is and inspirational speaker, poet, author, artist who also has autism. He has written every
Matteo's accomplishments in 3.5 years:
- Matteo has authored 5 books, all written one letter at a time by pointing at a letter board.
- Matteo has presented over 70 individual talks across the country presenting to parents, teachers, students, autism conference attendees, corporations, autism/special needs organizations – promoting the main message of "assume intelligence"
- Featured Speaker at AutismOne, Mainly Mozart, USAAA conferences as well as presenting at multiple other special needs conferences
- Regular columnist for Maui Vision Magazine
- Featured in an autism conference panel alongside Temple Grandin
- Received the Temple Grandin Award 2017 by Los Positas College for community service
- Was invited to speak at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester to doctors, nurses and staff about how to help those with autism
- Youtube Vlog: Mondays with Matteo
- On a mission to be a voice for the silent ones
Through a miraculous discovery at age 11 and a half, Matteo was finally able to communicate with for the very first time – exposing a well of intelligence and heart way beyond his mom's imagination.
Matteo has deemed himself a "voice for the silent ones" – his esteemed colleagues. In only two short years he has traveled the USA presenting over 65 talks to schools, parent groups, autism conferences, universities, medical industry as well as companies and corporations. He presents inspiring, eye-opening, crowd cheering, inclusive, anti-bullying, disabilities awareness truths and ALWAYS assume intelligence.
Matteo’s first book, Handbook of Us: Understanding and Accepting People with Autism, is the light and culmination of locked up thoughts and messages. His messages are enlightening to say the least. Matteo gives incredible insight and tips on raising and befriending an autistic child or autistic adult.
Matteo has now written 5 books total, available at www.amazon.com
You can see more of Matteo's life and talks on his youtube channel, Matteo Musso Official.
"Signing books for two of my new friends."